The Fortify Command Line Interface (FCLI) is a command line tool that aims to be a single binary executable that allows you to interact with multiple Fortify products, like Software Security Center (SSC), ScanCentral SAST, ScanCentral DAST and Debricked (Software Composition Analysis).
The documentation web page Fortify CLI (fcli) Documentation describes installation and general usage of fcli. For a full listing of fcli commands and corresponding command line options, please select a version from the menu on the top-right to view detailed usage documentation and manual pages for that version.
Here few Youtube videos with regard fcli (available in the Fortify Unplugged Youtube Channel):
- Introduction to fcli (Fortify Command Line Interface utility) - YouTube
- What’s FCLI
- Use Cases
- How to install and use it
- Useful Tips
- How to use fcli with Fortify Software Security Center (SSC) - YouTube
- General things for fcli
- Demo overview
- Install fcli and activate auto completion
- Create a new SSC session
- View and manage Application Version(s)
- Variables and Upload of Scan Results
- Data Export